I came across this recipe and it was DEFINITELY worth making, it was the easiest thing I have ever made and it was full of flavor!
I made threw the ingredients into a pot before my son went down for a nap, and put in the fridge. When we got home from our errands I just put the pot on the stove to heat for 15 mins, and it was the EASIEST thing ever!
I LOVE 8 Can Taco Soup now, and Im sure you will too!
The ingredients are pictured above but here is a complete list:
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
- * You could use shredded rotisserie chicken meat if you want a meatier soup, I will do this next time.
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally. ( this took me 15 minutes MAX on the stove )
- Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, red onions etc.
The best part of this is, its super cheap and it freezes well!